Cathedral Lakes Lodge provides transportation services for campers staying in BC Parks’ two provincial back country campgrounds. The Quiniscoe Lake campground is a 5-minute walk from the lodge, and the Lake of the Woods campground is about a 25-minute walk. The campgrounds are only accessible by foot, via the Lakeview Trail (16 km) or by the lodge’s 4×4 vehicles (the Unimog).
Visit BC Parks’ website for more information about the campgrounds: Cathedral Provincial Park and Protected Area.
Low Season (June, after September 5): Adults $100 plus taxes | Youth (13 – 18) $70 plus taxes | Children (4-12) $50 plus taxes
High Season (July 1 – September 4): Adults $120 plus taxes | Youth (13 – 18) $70 plus taxes | Children (4-12) $50 plus taxes
School groups (teachers and students) – $55 plus taxes
Daily PICK UP times from base camp: 10 am | 2 pm | 4:30 pm
Daily RETURN times from the lodge: 9 am | 1 pm | 3:30 pm
Secure parking is available at base camp at no charge.
- Rates are per person for return trips and does not include tax. Camper transportation must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Both the trip up and the trip down must be confirmed at the time of booking or 48 hours in advance of the departure date.
- We carry two items per person. We do not transport packs without people.
- Dogs are not permitted in the park.
- Secure parking for cars and RVs is provided at base camp.
Fees are non-refundable. An administration fee of $25.00 per person will be charged for: change of times, dates, cancellations. Additions to existing reservation can be made under a new reservation for no fee.